Top Stories - State
Latest news from around the region
WATD's station owner Ed Perry has withdrawn the station's offer to host the third mayoral debate tonight. But Pereira still refuses to debate at Massasoit. Will Carpenter "debate" solo?
Evyn Garner, 24, of Abington, began his first-degree murder trial today in Plymouth County Superior Court in the 2015 death of Richard Matthew Tangherlini, 27, of Brockton.
The Daily Spark continues the 2017 local elections coverage with Brockton CC W4 candidates Derek Barros and Susan Nicastro.
The Daily Spark featuring Emily Reynolds and Eamon Convey presents another funky fresh Free Form Friday episode. Enjoy!
Additional News Stories
- THE DAILY SPARK: 2017 Local Elections Coverage—Brockton City Council Ward 5—100317
- BROCKTON: Local Hospitals Prepared For Mass Casualty Incident
- THE DAILY SPARK: 2017 Local Elections Coverage—Brockton School Committee Ward 4—092017
- THE DAILY SPARK: 2017 Local Elections Coverage—Ward 2 City Council—091417
- THE DAILY SPARK: Local Elections Coverage—Ward 1 School Committee